Join now - be part of our community!

Batteries NP-FV50 are not compatible with DSC-HX1

SOLVED
profile.country.el_GR.title
DSC-HX1
Visitor

Batteries NP-FV50 are not compatible with DSC-HX1

Batteries NP-FV50 are not compatible with DSC-HX1 or other device with H or P series batteries as is written on the package. I bought two batteries NP-FV50 and they thicker than the H series ( NP-FH50 )

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello DSC-HX1 - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

When looking for compatible batteries, I would advise you to type a search like 'DSC-HX1 Battery' into a major retailer's site like Amazon. Doing this will give you a selection of both official and unofficial batteries that are compatible and so you can make your own decision.

Thanks,

Simon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello DSC-HX1 - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

When looking for compatible batteries, I would advise you to type a search like 'DSC-HX1 Battery' into a major retailer's site like Amazon. Doing this will give you a selection of both official and unofficial batteries that are compatible and so you can make your own decision.

Thanks,

Simon

profile.country.el_GR.title
greeneye52c
Visitor

Thank you for the information. Just to say that I bought the batteries from Dubai airport and they are official.

It's written at the back of the package " This product also supports Sony devices that are compatible with H series and P series batteries" which seems to be wrong.